ADMINISTRATIVE DETAILS for the 9th Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of Felda Global Ventures Holdings Berhad (“the Company” or “FGV”) will be held at:
- Banquet Hall 1, Level B2, Menara Felda, Platinum Park, No. 11, Persiaran KLCC, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 25 May 2017 (Thursday)
- 11.00 a.m.
ENTITLEMENTS TO ATTEND, SPEAK AND VOTE
Only a depositor (Shareholder) whose name appears on the General Meeting Record of Depositors as at 15 May 2017 shall be entitled to attend, speak and vote at the AGM or appoint Proxies to attend, speak and vote on such depositor’s behalf.
- The instrument appointing a Proxy (Proxy Form) shall be deposited at the Share Registrar of the Company at Symphony Share Registrars Sdn Bhd, Level 6, Symphony House, Pusat Dagangan Dana 1, Jalan PJU 1A/46, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia no later than Wednesday, 24 May 2017 at 1.00 p.m.
- If you are a Shareholder and wish to attend the AGM yourself, please do not submit any Proxy Form as you will not be allowed to attend the AGM together with a Proxy appointed by you.
- If you are a Shareholder and are unable to attend the AGM, and you wish to appoint a Proxy to vote on your behalf, please submit your Proxy Form in accordance with the notes and instructions printed therein.
- If you are a Shareholder and have submitted your Proxy Form prior to the AGM and subsequently decided to personally attend the AGM, please proceed to the Help Desk on the day of the AGM to revoke the appointment of your Proxy.
- Only original duly executed Proxy Form is acceptable.
- Proxy Form submitted via fax or email is not acceptable.
Any corporate member who wishes to appoint a representative instead of a Proxy to attend the AGM should submit the original certificate of appointment under the seal of the corporation to the office of the Share Registrar of the Company no later than Wednesday, 24 May 2017 at 1.00 p.m.
- Pursuant to Paragraph 8.29A(1) of the Main Market Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, all the resolutions set out in the Notice of AGM will be put to vote by poll. Registration will start at 8.30 a.m. and will end at a time as directed by the Chairman of the meeting. The Shareholders and Proxies are requested to be punctual as the registration for attendance will be closed to facilitate the commencement of poll voting.
- Please read the signages to ascertain where you should register yourself as a Shareholder or Proxy for the meeting and join the queue accordingly.
- Please produce your original MYKAD (for Malaysian) or Passport (for non-Malaysian) to the registration staff for verification. No photocopy of MYKAD or Passport will be accepted. Please make sure you collect your MYKAD or Passport thereafter.
- No person will be allowed to register on behalf of another person even with the original MYKAD or Passport of that other person.
- You will be provided with an identification tag upon verification and registration.
- No person will be allowed to enter the meeting hall without the identification tag.
- The identification tag must be worn throughout the AGM.
- There will be no replacement in the event that you lose or misplace the identification tag.
- If you are attending the AGM as Shareholder as well as Proxy, you will be registered once and will be provided only one (1) identification tag to enter the meeting hall.
- The registration counter will handle only verification of identity and registration. If you have any enquiries or in need of clarification, please proceed to the Help Desk.
- Please proceed to the Help Desk for any clarification or enquiry.
- The Help Desk will also handle revocation of Proxy’s appointment
- Each Shareholder who is present at the AGM will be entitled to one (1) Breakfast Voucher only upon registration.
- Each Proxy who is present at the AGM will be entitled to one (1) Breakfast Voucher only upon registration (per head count), irrespective of the number of Shareholders he/she represents.
- If you are a Shareholder and also a Proxy who is present at the AGM, you will be entitled to one (1) Breakfast Voucher only upon registration (per head count).
- Please bring your Breakfast Voucher to the designated counter to collect your breakfast.
- There will be no lunch provided to Shareholders or Proxies who attend the AGM.
- Each Shareholder who is present at the AGM will be entitled to one (1) Gift Voucher only upon registration.
- Each Proxy who is present at the AGM will be entitled to one (1) Gift Voucher only upon registration (per head count), irrespective of the number of Shareholders he/she represents.
- If you are a Shareholder and also a Proxy who is present at the AGM, you will be entitled to one (1) Gift Voucher only upon registration (per head count).
- Please bring your Gift Voucher to the Door Gifts Counter to collect your door gifts.
- Shareholders are encouraged to use the KELANA JAYA LINE Light Rail Transit (LRT) and descend at the Ampang Park Station, which is about 7 minutes walking distance to the venue of the AGM.
- FGV provides free parking ONLY at Park Rite, located at Menara Naza, beside Menara Felda ONLY from 7.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. Please produce your parking ticket during registration for validation.
ENQUIRIES FOR AGM
- If you have any enquiry relating to the administrative details of the AGM, please contact our Investor Relations and Enquiries during office hours:
Tel : +603 2859 0000 (Azlene Ariffin/Habsah Abu Bakar)
Fax : +603 2859 0016
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any enquiry relating to the registration and Proxy Form, please contact our Share Registrar during office hours:
Tel (Help Desk) : +603 7849 0777
Fax : +603 7841 8151/8152
E-mail : email@example.com
LOCATION OF AGM VENUE